More threads by bundewa

bundewa

Reaction score
Good day,

I'm trying to add some newly opened gmbs to Local Falcon to track ranking, but Local Falcon cannot seem to find them. I tried using name, using address, using name address combo, a lot of things and cannot seem to find them in local falcon.

Anyone have experience in local falcon regarding this problem? My client doesn't want to connect them directly into local falcon, so need to find them via search.

@bundewa I was having the same issue with a client search. Let me know what you find out so I can follow up with local falcon team too.

Thanks will reply here. I was on chat with support and they have confirmed my problem. They will contact devs, because they couldn't find the gmb either. One thing to keep in mind, if gmb has already been add to the account (in your locations) it is not going to show in search. So make sure you double check if that gmb has been added to locations already, if you cannot find it via search.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom