dave101

Reaction score
I was recommended to a few people in the past for ongoing seo, however a lot of people have really high premiums a small business could never afford OR the business recommended is not even doing what they preach so makes no sense for me to partner with a agency who doesn't even update their own GMB or do any social media.

Any recommendations of someone who is vetted is appreciated.

Tony Wang

Solutions
Reaction score
Costs are pretty varied, and sometimes you get what you pay for. Agencies can easily cost more than solo/freelancers because they have more overhead, so you might try that route. I've seen some agencies that white label their service, if that's what you're looking for.

Plenty of folks here on this forum that are probably for hire, just scan through some of their posts/answers and see if you like what they say.

As for doing what they preach, don't judge agencies too harshly for not having there own stuff squared away, you know what they say about the cobbler's kids always going without shoes :) For example, almost all of my business comes from personal/client referrals so I don't worry too much about my own website, which I'm about 5 years overdue to update.

jmshap

Reaction score
I was recommended to a few people in the past for ongoing seo, however a lot of people have really high premiums a small business could never afford OR the business recommended is not even doing what they preach so makes no sense for me to partner with a agency who doesn't even update their own GMB or do any social media.

Any recommendations of someone who is vetted is appreciated.
My company specializes in working with very small businesses. I would love to chat with you if you are so inclined.

Digitaldar

Reaction score

As for doing what they preach, don't judge agencies too harshly for not having there own stuff squared away, you know what they say about the cobbler's kids always going without shoes :) For example, almost all of my business comes from personal/client referrals so I don't worry too much about my own website, which I'm about 5 years overdue to update.
I was going to say the same thing - most of my work comes from word of mouth referral. I have found there not to be an ROI of posting on social media platforms - for my business. But this could be because I prefer to take on SEO and Google Ads work.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom