More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
Our clients are complaining that the reviews are not being published on their GBPs. I have contacted GBP support but getting no solid solutions from them. Not getting fruitful results either from the Google Business Profile Community. Any tips?

@Matt Chauhan
I made a comment about this here: Google pushed out hidden reviews

Thought it might be helpful. I see you also are askign toward the end of last month, so was wondering if these are related.

Hi Will, thanks for the update. I did get a reply on the Google community forum yesterday that Google closed the case submitted by one of the webmasters without any reply and the reviews are still not published. I guess we have to live with that. This is very frustrating since our clients are working very hard to get new reviews, but Google is Google.....

The same happens to me. I think it's because Google thinks they are people in the business. In my case the costumers use the same wifi, I think that will be it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom