Reaction score
One of my new clients is a mobile laser tag business- they primarily serve weddings and events by bringing in the equipment so you can have a laser tag party and whatnot. They're a service-area business and don't have a storefront given the nature of their business with bringing the equipment and having the laser tag on-site at your party/event/etc.

Since they're an SAB, I'm not sure what to do with their category. "Laser Tag Center" requires that you have a storefront to use so we can't use that, and there isn't really anything else I can think of that would really fit unfortunately. So, if anybody has ever had a similar situation to this one, what did you end up doing? Looking for a bit of advice before I set them up with a wrong category and they don't rank well at all.

Reaction score
Just found the "Party Equipment Rental Service" category and that one fits the bill pretty well actually; didn't see it before making this post.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom