More threads by Jaimie S

Jaimie S

Reaction score
A new client is having problems getting any of their reviews to show up at all. They have had around 20 people leave them a review , all from their own devices at their own locations and not a single one getting published. Is there anything we are missing for why they aren't showing up? Google support responses below and I have attacehd an example of a review left.

Google case: 7-6319000032904

Latest Google communication:
Greetings from Google Business profile! This email is in regards to Tropical Coast Plumbing Rockhampton business profile.
We understand that you are concerned about the reviews that were missing.
To protect business owners and customers, we have systems in place that remove reviews that include any of the following: inappropriate content, advertising, spam, off-topic reviews, or conflicts of interest. Learn more about Google content policies.
Sometimes, our algorithms report and remove legitimate reviews. We can’t reinstate these reviews. These measures help ensure that reviews on Google properties are relevant, helpful, and trustworthy.
We suggest you advise the customer to edit the review again and post and update their operating system and Google Maps app version. Sometimes certain reviews are not visible because the reviewer on older mobile devices and operating systems might have issues leaving reviews.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Previous:

Greetings from Google Business profile! This email is in regards to Tropical Coast Plumbing Rockhampton business profile.
We understand that you are concerned about the reviews that were missing.

I know this is really disappointing as well as frustrating for you. I have re-checked it and I am afraid to inform you that we are unable to find any reviews missing which means that they have been removed by automated spam detections.

Please make a note that these automated spam detections are used to make sure a profile has no spam reviews, but sometimes this tool detects few of the legitimate reviews also as spam.

Unfortunately it won't be possible for me and my team to get the review back if it has been removed by the tool. I know this sounds actually frustrating but I really don't have any additional information to provide on this.

Google Maps (1) (1).jpeg

Hi! This is a known issue and Google is investigating currently. I will add your case to my file and let them know :)

On a client's new google business account, several customers said they posted 5 star reviews, but none of these showing up. Reported to support, got similar response as OP's. For kicks, we suggested to client to ask their customers repost a 4 star rating -- it showed up quickly. Welcome to the world of google 🤔

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom