More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
David Mihm over at ThriveHive just shared this with me and I wanted you all to be the first to know about it. ThriveHive has a new tool that allows you to see the most popular questions on a listing based on the business category.
QandAThriveHive.png

They only included questions they saw at least 3 times across the 43,000+ listings they looked at so there are some business categories that don't have a list.

On this page, they share some really compelling stats about the issue with Question and Answers which is that business owners only responded to 9% of the questions posted on their listings. o_O

google_q_a_opengraph.png

Check out the tool and let us know what you think.

Tried it out. Love the concept. Some of the categories I looked at didnt have any information though(e.g. Assisted Living Facility).

Pretty cool but I didn't get a lot of questions for searching HVAC related categories, which I would expect to have quite a few. Will they increase their data sampling at all?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom