More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
Hello All,

We have been facing very severe issues with the new articles/page indexing in Google. We know about the issue with Google back in the month of October, November, and December. We checked and found no issues at our end on the websites. Robots.txt, meta robots, and all other settings are fine. Websites pertaining to different industries are involved here. Any suggestions or advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt - I've been testing indexation for over 6 months - to figure out how to get new content indexed. - - this is a link to a video where I unpacked all the results and how to ask Google for new content to be indexed. I'm happy to answer any questions about the protocol and I'm still testing 3 times a week -

@Justin Mosebach sorry for the delay started a new project with a large client and then had some family business - I'm doing a live event next week - totally no charge - nothing to sell either, just trying to help as many people as I can and posting in different forums and facebook just takes too much time that Idon't have right now - here's a link if you want to get an email with date, time and zoom link- How To Get Pages Indexed into Google

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom