More threads by Charley Vail

Charley Vail

Reaction score
Hey,

Looking for an opinion on this. I have a client with a Psychiatrist that is able to work out of their LA and their NYC office. The psychiatrist has a GBP listing for each location. I am suggesting two different landing pages, one targeted towards LA and one targeted towards NYC. This makes sense to me because if I write a title tag for one landing page to be shared amongst the two listings and it includes "LA" and "NYC" won't Google see the other city as irrelevant?

For example when evaluating where to rank this listing in LA, it will see "NYC" keywords and deem those as irrelevant correct? And vice versa? Or, is one landing page optimized for both locations the way to go?

All opinions welcome.

Thanks,

CV

Solution
I would suggest having two different websites, one for LA and one for NY. I know that having one website for two locations this far apart has been a ranking nightmare for the few examples of lawyers that experienced ranking issues. I am not sure if it will happen with your client, but why risk it.
I would suggest having two different websites, one for LA and one for NY. I know that having one website for two locations this far apart has been a ranking nightmare for the few examples of lawyers that experienced ranking issues. I am not sure if it will happen with your client, but why risk it.

Solution

Thanks for the reply! Makes sense.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom