More threads by Mattia G

Mattia G

Reaction score
Hello All!!
Question for GMB e Local search campaign.
-Can I add activities that have a different company name under the same GMB account? the reason is to manage local search campaigns in google ads,
-If the businesses already have a GMB account, what should I do?
-Is it necessary to change the name of the store by adding the name of the affiliate network in front of it (FlairClub is the name of the affiliation)?
example FlairClub + "name of the activity".
Thanks.

@Mattia G

- Not sure what you mean by your first and second question
- For your third question - you have to show that whatever name you use in your GMB Profile is what you in real-world and that you have proof. Examples are storefront signs, stationaries, websites, etc. If you are only planning to use this version of the business name in your GMB, this could cause problems and I discourage it.

1 - Yes you can
2 - You need to become a location group manager of those locations. GMB account owner can add you. You will then target those location groups in your SEM campaign. Otherwise, in Google ads just upload a location list to target and don't try sync to GMB. This is how CPG brands run ads across their retail distribution networks (e.g. Coca Cola for sale in Tescos)
3 - No do not do this in GMB. Use affiliate network specific URLs / phone numbers in your ads to get credit for conversions. If you're looking to promote your affiliate brand - make the landing page templated and cobranded.

ok Thanks Eoghan!
What you suggest ?
Will be more easy to upload a location list to taget in Google ads?
I don't find the way with GMB , it seems I have to open agency in GMB. Need to upload more than 50 activities.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom