More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, we had a duplicate listing that was showing up instead of our actual listing. We got the duplicate listing removed but our original listing is having a hard time ranking. It was ranking well for the surrounding area but now isn't even showing up. Is there usually a recovery period?
Thanks!

Solution
Lots of people have complained about unusual SAB fluctuations recently, but I feel like people are always worried about SABs versus shown address. I'd look more into the reviews thing and investigating the precise lost keywrds (e.g. did they start being associated with different GBP categories? that was also pointed out by sterlingsky as a change from the March 20213 update)
Correlation is not causation, and that would be a very strange causation indeed. I assume you mean specifically ranking for certain keywords, not "searching the business name fails to display the GBP knowledge panel"

One thing I notice is that the reviews are quite dated, maybe you went over whatever threshold where old reviews stop having an effect?

Correlation is not causation, and that would be a very strange causation indeed. I assume you mean specifically ranking for certain keywords, not "searching the business name fails to display the GBP knowledge panel"

One thing I notice is that the reviews are quite dated, maybe you went over whatever threshold where old reviews stop having an effect?

Correct, it was ranking for certain keywords before and not anymore.

Lots of people have complained about unusual SAB fluctuations recently, but I feel like people are always worried about SABs versus shown address. I'd look more into the reviews thing and investigating the precise lost keywrds (e.g. did they start being associated with different GBP categories? that was also pointed out by sterlingsky as a change from the March 20213 update)

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom