Lanerizz

Reaction score
Has anyone or their clients been approached by these guys yet? Homepage - RealWork Labs

Did a demo for a roofing client. They have an app that the clients and team members use to check in at jobs and get reviews onsite, take pictures, videos, etc. It will broadcast that info to your Facebook page, but more importantly a place on your website like a location specific page. It does this with Schema code for each check in and review, and they claim the way they do it heavily boosts map rankings wherever you're doing business. They use Local Viking heat maps to show the growth.

Examples of pages with their functionality:
Franklin Service Area
Client Reviews | All American Plumbing Heating

I went in skeptical, came out understanding it better and having a hard time poking holes in it based on what I saw.

Yet... Something seems off.

1. They keep things pretty vague, close to the chest (like I couldn't get a pricing breakdown emailed to me)
2. Sales are pretty aggressive, they have big plans and let you know. Nothing wrong with wanting to grow fast, but...
3. This seems like a loophole that could get closed, and they know that. I GUESS the review association makes it more legitimate, but its odd you could get rankings boosts for just adding Schema tags for locations around town. Why couldn't you just do this at non-customers homes? Or just pay someone to drive around town and tag houses all day?

Curious if anyone else has heard of them or worked with them, any feedback appreciated!

jbutts

Reaction score
Okay wow thank you! Thats really helpful. Going to schedule a demo with these guys.

I'm still wondering how this check in thing can improve rankings? This seems like a loophole that doesn't really add value for searchers. Why couldn't you just do this at non-customers homes? Or just pay someone to drive around town and tag houses all day?
What did you choose to do with Real Work Labs? I just had a call with them to listen to their marketing strategy for my exterior remodeling company. If you went with them was it worth it? Or were you able to do something similar through other sources? Sorry for all the questions but just looking for some insight before spending hard earned money. Take care

Lanerizz

Reaction score
Okay wow thank you! Thats really helpful. Going to schedule a demo with these guys.

I'm still wondering how this check in thing can improve rankings? This seems like a loophole that doesn't really add value for searchers. Why couldn't you just do this at non-customers homes? Or just pay someone to drive around town and tag houses all day?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom