More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
All of my locations (over 200), have a red dot. I have accepted all suggested edits but these red dots never go away. What am I missing? This has been going on for months. Here is a snapshot of a portion of a 86 locations. I'd really appreciate if someone can help me to resolve this issue.
1659625914160.jpg

We have about 20-25 of those ourselves. I call them "ghost updates" and I have failed to get them removed for 2+years. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating.

I suspect it's for some attributes which are either not available for the profile or not in the geographical region. I blame Google Tomfoolery 🤡 because when doing the "Answer quick questions" thing, I've been asked whether toilets or parking are available for SABs. And obviously, it's not possible to manually change these attributes on a SAB!

ETA: This used to not be as problematic because they would show in the "google updates" list, but without the red dot, so you could easily filter them out... But they started to show the dot sometime this Spring, I believe

Last edited:
We have about 20-25 of those ourselves. I call them "ghost updates" and I have failed to get them removed for 2+years. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating.

I suspect it's for some attributes which are either not available for the profile or not in the geographical region. I blame Google Tomfoolery 🤡 because when doing the "Answer quick questions" thing, I've been asked about SABs whether toilets or parking are available, for example. And obviously, it's not possible to manually change these attributes on a SAB!

okay, that's a possibility and I will look into that. Thanks so much.

Maybe the Social media connections? Is that what "place location URLs" is about? 'cause we don't even get that section displayed in French!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom