raellovepie

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have a few questions about Redressal Form:

• From your experience, at what rate do you get companies successfully removed after reporting them through the Redressal Form? Is it 50%?
  • How long should I wait before I report the same listings again?
  • Are there any tricks you do to get a higher rate of success with the Redressal Form?

Thanks!

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Depends on the type of spam you're reporting. If it's lead gen, usually it gets removed after 1 report. If it's keyword stuffing, you have to report it (usually) multiple times.
2. Usually I'd say wait 3 weeks
3. Look for patterns on what Google is and isn't removing and revise your processes. There are some rules they enforce WAY better than others.

chrism

Reaction score
From my experience reporting a keyword stuffed business, I submitted a redressal form without hearing back or getting any results (first one last summer). The first redressal went through since I got a confirmation email but it mentioned that there would be no followup. In all, I submitted about 5 redressal forms over the course of 9 months for the keyword stuffed business. With my specific issue the "suggest an edit" worked, but time will tell if the edit sticks.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom