More threads by suzievermeulen

Reaction score
Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to remove or change the highlighted review phrase on a GMB listing? Our business is ranking in the 3 pack for our main keyword "kayak tours noosa", BUT it always comes up with this highlighted phrase from a review saying "the kayaking tour was lacking guidance". I know this is Google's algorithm but has anyone had any success doing anything to change this? For example encouraging new reviews using the keyword, or reaching out to the person to remove the review? Any other tips?

Screen Shot 2021-07-10 at 9.18.48 pm.jpg

@suzievermeulen, your idea to "encourag[e] new reviews using the keyword" is all I'd suggest.

Unless certain customers are extra accommodating and down with it, I probably wouldn't ask them to use the phrase "kayaking tours" verbatim. Rather, consider using prompts, like, "Please describe your kayaking tour," or "Can you go into a bit of detail on what you liked most about your kayaking tour?"

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom