More threads by Kurt Steinbrueck

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

A client of mine received an email from localservices-noreply@google.com asking him to update his documents and submit his State Certification as Plumbing Contractor. Has anyone received an email like this before? If so, do you know where he is supposed to submit his certification? Does he just reply or does he need to do it in a specific location in his account?

Thank you!!
Kurt

Are they running the Local Services Ads? If so, this is likely what the alert is through. In those cases, you would log into the Local Services Ads dashboard and there should be a spot to upload (or email). We've had House Cleaning Services companies submit their info before in order to show on the Local Services Ads, and from what I recall, they just uploaded in that ads dashboard area.

Edit- Found this: Uploading license or insurance documents - Local Services Help

Are they running the Local Services Ads? If so, this is likely what the alert is through. In those cases, you would log into the Local Services Ads dashboard and there should be a spot to upload (or email). We've had House Cleaning Services companies submit their info before in order to show on the Local Services Ads, and from what I recall, they just uploaded in that ads dashboard area.

Edit- Found this: Uploading license or insurance documents - Local Services Help

Thanks Conor. I'm not running Local Service Ads for them, but I'll check to see if they are doing it themselves. I feel like I need to learn more about Local Service Ads. I'm doing some research on the service and it seems pretty good.

Kurt

Thanks Conor. I'm not running Local Service Ads for them, but I'll check to see if they are doing it themselves. I feel like I need to learn more about Local Service Ads. I'm doing some research on the service and it seems pretty good.

Kurt

Yeah, since the email address has "localservices" in the address, I'd wager that they're trying to get accepted to the program.

The Local Services Ads are just like normal Google Ads, but they show in the maps and then get a "Google Guarantee". Essentially, Google is vouching for the company, and if something goes wrong, Google will kick in the money to make it right. We have a number of House Cleaning companies using it and they love it - but again, just like normal Google Ads, open the wallet as those leads are not cheap.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom