More threads by Kurt Steinbrueck

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

A while back, I was contacted by the owner of a company whose GBP had been suspended. I brought him on as a client and got his GBP restored. However, the GBP had no reviews. He told me he used to have 50+ reviews. I tried submitting a request to Google support to get the reviews restored but got their boilerplate response. I asked them to take the request to the next support level but got the same response again. Now, I've posted a request to the GBP Community Support, but it's been over two weeks I haven't gotten a response. I'm concerned that my request might have been automatically filtered out.

What is the current response time on the community support?

Also, would one of you be able to check to see if you can see my request or if it's been filtered and I need to repost?

Please Restore Reviews after Restoring GBP from Suspension - Google Business Profile Community

Thank you!!
Kurt

Solution
Hey there,

I replied to you in the GBP Forum. There are so many new threads on the forum everyday that sometimes threads go unanswered due to sheer volume.

Let's see how I can help now that I have replied there :)
Hey there,

I replied to you in the GBP Forum. There are so many new threads on the forum everyday that sometimes threads go unanswered due to sheer volume.

Let's see how I can help now that I have replied there :)

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom