More threads by Micah B

Micah B

Reaction score
Hi,

Long time lurker first time poster. I'm currently doing Local SEO for a carehome website and on our homepage we have a widget which shows reviews which pull from this website https://www.carehome.co.uk/ and looks like this. I was just wondering is it possible for me to implement review schema so that these reviews show up as rich snippets on google?

Thanks

1624457655920.jpg

Welcome! Google has never displayed review stars for the homepage so even if you did add schema it wouldn't have a visual effect.

Thanks for the reply!

So is there no way of using the reviews I have from carehomes.co.uk to show as rich snippets on SERPS? Even just the text?

Not if you are referring to the homepage. You can add review star emojis to the title tag and meta description, which can give you a similar SERP visual. But it's up to Google whether or not they display them in the SERP.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom