More threads by dteb

dteb

Reaction score
A client verified their profile as a SAB a couple days ago. The address doesn't show, but if one clicks on "View photos" there is Google Street View available.

It's easy to figure out where the location is because it's in at a major road intersection/building.

I found this thread from a couple years ago as well as this SEO roundtable article on the issue, but since it was a couple years ago I would have thought the issue would be resolved.

Is there any way to remove the Street View option? Perhaps a more direct path to address through Google support?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Update: I checked our case today and it had fixed itself. So it may be one of those "gotta be patient" situations, as frustrating as that may be.

Solution
A client verified their profile as a SAB a couple days ago. The address doesn't show, but if one clicks on "View photos" there is Google Street View available.

It's easy to figure out where the location is because it's in at a major road intersection/building.

I found this thread from a couple years ago as well as this SEO roundtable article on the issue, but since it was a couple years ago I would have thought the issue would be resolved.

Is there any way to remove the Street View option? Perhaps a more direct path to address through Google support?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

This appears to be a new known issue that Google is investigating. I pointed it out a few weeks ago and it was ignored

77F6F461-12B2-4BA7-A571-4924439E423A.jpg

I had an exchange with French support over this and they basically said not to bother them until four weeks have elapsed. (I don't see how that would make a difference... 🙄)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom