More threads by Chef Alice

Chef Alice

Reaction score
Hello,
My GBL was reinstated two days ago. Since my physical address can no longer appear on the listing, I anticipate reduced traffic. How many days is realistic in seeing an increase in traffic, as currently I am not ranking at all and no phone calls. Is it too early to hire an SEO person? Also, what type of SEO service is best suited for my local searches? I am a local business. Thank you in advance!

Solution
Hello,
My GBL was reinstated two days ago. Since my physical address can no longer appear on the listing, I anticipate reduced traffic. How many days is realistic in seeing an increase in traffic, as currently I am not ranking at all and no phone calls. Is it too early to hire an SE) person? Also, what type of SEO service is best suited for my local searches? I am a local business. Thank you in advance!

It's never too early to hire an SEO person. You just need to make sure you hire somebody that is fully versed in GBP policies. It typically takes 24 hours to rank again. I have seen cases where it took between 3 to 14 days to rank again as a SAB.
Hello,
My GBL was reinstated two days ago. Since my physical address can no longer appear on the listing, I anticipate reduced traffic. How many days is realistic in seeing an increase in traffic, as currently I am not ranking at all and no phone calls. Is it too early to hire an SE) person? Also, what type of SEO service is best suited for my local searches? I am a local business. Thank you in advance!

It's never too early to hire an SEO person. You just need to make sure you hire somebody that is fully versed in GBP policies. It typically takes 24 hours to rank again. I have seen cases where it took between 3 to 14 days to rank again as a SAB.

Solution
I was able to trigger your Knowledge Panel (KP) from California. That is a good sign. I was also able to find your business by searching for cooking classes and your city. It was position 86 on the maps. You should consider hiring somebody to assist you as you have a lot of areas for growth.

Hello,
My GBL was reinstated two days ago. Since my physical address can no longer appear on the listing, I anticipate reduced traffic. How many days is realistic in seeing an increase in traffic, as currently I am not ranking at all and no phone calls. Is it too early to hire an SEO person? Also, what type of SEO service is best suited for my local searches? I am a local business. Thank you in advance!

If you can afford it, hire an SEO. You need experience on your side, not someone who will tell you what you want to hear. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. someone who actually has answers that are logical and based on experience.

Business owners need to spend money to make money. ROI is the name of the game.

As a business owner you need to get your mind set pointed in that direction.. When you can afford it.

Legit Local SEO will range between 500 to 1k with most companies/ contractors..

If you can afford it, hire an SEO. You need experience on your side, not someone who will tell you what you want to hear. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. someone who actually has answers that are logical and based on experience.

Business owners need to spend money to make money. ROI is the name of the game.

As a business owner you need to get your mind set pointed in that direction.. When you can afford it.

Legit Local SEO will range between 500 to 1k with most companies/ contractors..

She doesn't need to pay $500 for such a small niche and market. I just set my GEO location to her city, Google cooking classes and she was the number 1 result.

She doesn't need to pay $500 for such a small niche and market. I just set my GEO location to her city, Google cooking classes and she was the number 1 result.

I have no clue what industry she is in. For smaller industries like this, i do agree she wont need it. but for many businesses that are trying to be successful, its very hard to do SEO and run your business at the same time.

The time to hire an SEO person or take the steps needed for results in SEO would be about 6 months to a year before you actually need said results.

I once read a book titled, "Dig your well before you need to drink from it."

SEO is the biggest example of this, IMO.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom