More threads by JWDM

JWDM

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone is seeing this keyword in their GMB searches "workers compensation attorney chicagoaccidentattorney.net" I now have it in two of my clients profiles see attached photo. Is this something that is bot-generated or is it possible that my clients specifically are being targeted? Any ideas of how to figure out or remove it? or should it eventually resolve.

Thank you for your help!

Spam keywords.png

@JWDM, what Colan said. I see crazy search strings like those all the time in GMB Insights (not that I'm in there all the time or find it too useful).

Do you see that same query in Search Console (under "Performance" -> "Queries")? If so, you can get a better sense of whether it's part of a larger pattern, and which page people click on after typing in that term.

@JWDM, what Colan said. I see crazy search strings like those all the time in GMB Insights (not that I'm in there all the time or find it too useful).

Do you see that same query in Search Console (under "Performance" -> "Queries")? If so, you can get a better sense of whether it's part of a larger pattern, and which page people click on after typing in that term.

I did see it but looks like it was only there for about a month in December and same for the other client so looks to be temporary, thank you
1642608517105.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom