More threads by beisbol16

beisbol16

Solutions
Reaction score
Learning about TikTok. Can someone share a local home service business that does TikTok content really well? Looking to learn from examples. Thanks

Solution
This dude in the UK is a SAB—he cleans and fixes home swimming pools: TikTok

The reasons why I think this works well:

1. The content of cleaning something plays well to 'oddly satisfying'. Viewers love seeing the before and after results.

2. Viewers are nosey when it comes to seeing people's homes and gardens. It gives a sense of 'how the other half live' (Most people in the UK don't have pools!)

3. Viewers love to learn. Through these videos, it's amazing what knowledge and information you pick up about the process of pool cleaning, the chemicals needed, and the tools used. I think that plays well to the joy of TikTok and what you can learn from it.
This dude in the UK is a SAB—he cleans and fixes home swimming pools: TikTok

The reasons why I think this works well:

1. The content of cleaning something plays well to 'oddly satisfying'. Viewers love seeing the before and after results.

2. Viewers are nosey when it comes to seeing people's homes and gardens. It gives a sense of 'how the other half live' (Most people in the UK don't have pools!)

3. Viewers love to learn. Through these videos, it's amazing what knowledge and information you pick up about the process of pool cleaning, the chemicals needed, and the tools used. I think that plays well to the joy of TikTok and what you can learn from it.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom