More threads by Kurt Steinbrueck

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm curious what you all track and report to your clients to show the benefit of the service you are providing. Currently, I track rankings, traffic, online form submissions, new reviews, and calls. These are all great to show that the work we're doing is effective, but it doesn't fully get to what I'd love to show which is new customers and sales. I'd love to be able to show the client, you pay x for our services and you made y (which is greater) because of our services.

I've tried working with clients to track customer conversions, because for most of my clients, their conversions are offline, but I've found it next to impossible to get them to accurately track the conversions.

So, I'm curious what other agencies do. Have you found a way to accurately track customer conversions?

Thanks,
Kurt

So, I'm curious what other agencies do. Have you found a way to accurately track customer conversions?

If you have some way to connect your reporting system to their CRM that would be one solution. But that can add complexity as far as setting it up.

I find having monthly or quarterly calls with the client and reviewing their numbers with them is the most effective way to accomplish this. You can educate the client on how to ask their customers how they found them. And then review those numbers with them on the call.

I find having monthly or quarterly calls with the client and reviewing their numbers with them is the most effective way to accomplish this. You can educate the client on how to ask their customers how they found them. And then review those numbers with them on the call.

Thanks Colan. Have you been successful in getting clients to actually ask their customers?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom