More threads by Elmer .S

Elmer .S

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just like to ask if what are the most effective search inputs to use when doing a manual citation audit in Google? I've known some basics inputs like using the Phone number, Business name + Location and etc. But I just needed to know a deeper strategy to get all listing information and do not miss any sites in which listing exists.

Thanks!

NAP Hunter still working for you? Nice for you! Mine's stopped working by the end of 2020.It would be great if @Andrew Shotland could shed some light on this.
Hey guys, we haven't updated NAP Hunter in years so I am not sure what the issue is. Not sure we will fix it any time soon but I'll put it in the backlog

@Elmer .S I'm not sure I completely understand your follow-up questions, but I'll give it a shot. I view this tool as the most manual and accurate way for digging up mostly all mentions of my client's NAP on the web. Using this tool, I have found listings for my clients that the BL tracker didn't pull in. But both tools are great, and you might just want to use both, instead of one or the other.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom