seosemsocial

Reaction score
What schema seems to be working best for your local clients in 2022?

Thank you

seosemsocial

Reaction score
It's sort of custom and I'm tracking how it's doing. The key is to link out to authoritative sites. If it works, I'll let you know.

dwayne_deziel

Reaction score
It's sort of custom and I'm tracking how it's doing. The key is to link out to authoritative sites. If it works, I'll let you know.
Is there a particular site uyou prefer? I only ask as I have been going back and forth on a few different ones to see if one performs better than the other. Currently testing DbPedia vs. Wikidata vs. direct links to Googles Knowledge Graph entities. Would love to follow up with what you're doing to contrast and compare or at least validate stuff.

seosemsocial

Reaction score
Is there a particular site uyou prefer? I only ask as I have been going back and forth on a few different ones to see if one performs better than the other. Currently testing DbPedia vs. Wikidata vs. direct links to Googles Knowledge Graph entities. Would love to follow up with what you're doing to contrast and compare or at least validate stuff.

Wikipedia town page and local gov or chamber site. But, it's a work in progress.

seosemsocial

Reaction score

The Googles Knowledge Graph entities is a pretty cool idea. I didn't think of that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom