More threads by NickB-Tampa

NickB-Tampa

Reaction score
It appears that only a few of our accounts show up when we try to connect to them from Bright Local (see image below).

1646721548212.png

They are all managed from the same Google account but this is only a handful of the GBP accounts that should be showing up. At first I thought it was something to do with us being managers of the account instead of owners, but then I noticed we actually are given owner rights to one that isn't showing up. In fact, we're set up as the primary owner.

It seems that the accounts listed here are our older clients, so perhaps there is something I'm forgetting that we need to do in GBP to access this feature.

However, I also notice Bright Local still lists the feature as Google My Business and not Google Business Profile, so I'm wondering if it could be that they simply need to update the feature.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom