More threads by assuredair760

assuredair760

Reaction score
I went through the entire process with the screening. It has been 3 months now and the badge is not there. I have called and emailed google countless times. Each time they says the badge is showing on their end. I have sent screenshots to prove it is not showing at all.
This google thing is so confusing.

I also got a new website recently. I have changed it on all of my platforms, like Facebook google and yelp. the old site was taken down but is still showing when I search my business. How do I get them to put my new website there?

Solution
There are a lot of "it depends" answers to this first question. It'd be impossible to know why without actually looking at the account and checking a number of different reasons.

The 2nd question is a little unclear. Are you saying that the old website is still indexed in Google searches?
Or are you saying that the old website still shows up on your Knowledge Graph (the square that shows on the right side of a Google search when you perform a branded search)?

could be because it hasn't been updated on your Google business profile OR because it hasn't been updated with many of the 3rd party data aggregators OR someone submitted an edit to your GBP and Google changed it. This too is an "it depends". There could be a number of...
There are a lot of "it depends" answers to this first question. It'd be impossible to know why without actually looking at the account and checking a number of different reasons.

The 2nd question is a little unclear. Are you saying that the old website is still indexed in Google searches?
Or are you saying that the old website still shows up on your Knowledge Graph (the square that shows on the right side of a Google search when you perform a branded search)?

could be because it hasn't been updated on your Google business profile OR because it hasn't been updated with many of the 3rd party data aggregators OR someone submitted an edit to your GBP and Google changed it. This too is an "it depends". There could be a number of explanations for why it's still showing the wrong website.

Solution
I went through the entire process with the screening. It has been 3 months now and the badge is not there. I have called and emailed google countless times. Each time they says the badge is showing on their end. I have sent screenshots to prove it is not showing at all. This google thing is so confusing. I also got a new website recently. I have changed it on all of my platforms, like Facebook google and yelp. the old site was taken down but is still showing when I search my business. How do I get them to put my new website there?

For the issue with the website not being updated on your GBP, you need to contact support for help. It's a technical issue with Google not wanting to override old data.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom