More threads by seaniaaa

seaniaaa

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So, we had a job applicant leave a negative review on our GBP. The review clearly states that they were interviewed for a position and that they felt they were mistreated in the interview. Do we think this would fall under conflict of interest or is that wishful thinking? I mean we're all for feedback, but keep that on Glassdoor, this is where we eat.

HI! Yes, Google will remove a review from job applicants and we flag those under conflict of interest. They have been very slow with removals lately, so I recommend keeping an eye on it and reflagging if necessary. It should eventually be removed.

Thank you for the input! They refused to take it down at first, here's to hoping they come through on the appeal.

Interesting! I definitely wouldn't give up, because, if it's clearly an applicant, it should be removed. It does take us multiple attempts sometimes and, if necessary, we'll flag from multiple accounts as well.

HI! Yes, Google will remove a review from job applicants and we flag those under conflict of interest. They have been very slow with removals lately, so I recommend keeping an eye on it and reflagging if necessary. It should eventually be removed.

Thank you for the input! They refused to take it down at first, here's to hoping they come through on the appeal.

I find it semi-difficult to get reviews taken down. Even when a review has been blatantly (to me) racist or when a disgruntled employee and her sister left negative reviews on my client's listing. I feel it's a pretty high bar to get Google to remove a review.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom