Recent content by sixthcitysarah

  1. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone Try ChatGPT Ads Yet?

    We are trying them for our marketing agency. So far, conversions seem tricky to track, as they're counting actions that aren't from ad clicks. But CPCs are under $5
  2. sixthcitysarah

    Odd Rankings: Tools vs Human results

    Many keyword trackers like Ahrefs and SE Ranking have come out and said they're having issues getting accurate rankings in the past week, so likely could be happening for just about everyone
  3. sixthcitysarah

    Is Video Proof Worth It for Removing Fake GBP Listings

    Did you end up trying this? If so, did it work?
  4. sixthcitysarah

    Very unusual results in the organic local search.

    Ya, it's been messy since late January, from what I've seen, really hoping it's all testing and nothing concrete.
  5. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone seeing major drops the past two days?

    Agreed and agreed! I'm seeing some really ridiculous stuff for sure. I hope it calms down soon!!
  6. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone seeing major drops the past two days?

    Ya, Semrush's sensor is still going nuts! Things are shifting on the daily. That is an interesting finding!
  7. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone seeing major drops the past two days?

    I have seen her, Barry, and Glenn all posting more about it! Glenn thinks it's a review update? And I saw Lily post more research on listicles being targeted (finally!) On the flipside, sites I've seen drop don't have anything like that they've mentioned, but instead the self-serving listicles...
  8. sixthcitysarah

    January 2025 Algorithm Update?

    I have one going in Organic SEO! https://localsearchforum.com/threads/anyone-seeing-major-drops-the-past-two-days.63023/#post-201774
  9. sixthcitysarah

    January 2025 Algorithm Update?

    Replying to this even though its old - are you seeing anything currently Joy? The Semrush sensor has been climbing on the daily but not a peep from Google
  10. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone seeing major drops the past two days?

    Sorry Jason just seeing this! It's been turbulent everyday since I posted, and today's Semsrush sensor is in "Googlequake" territory, and has been climbing for the past week. Impressions in GSC down as well. Site has no manual actions, no recent redesigns (just a logo change), and nothing (to...
  11. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone seeing major drops the past two days?

    Ha! Hi Barry, I've been replying to your posts on Mastodon about it :)
  12. sixthcitysarah

    Anyone seeing major drops the past two days?

    I know Barry has posted about it, and Semrush's senor seems to be picking up on stuff, but I have noticed some really odd drops in the past two days for rankings, and odd choices (ex: blog posts from 2023) knocking more recent sites down. Anyone else?
  13. sixthcitysarah

    How to learn specifics of non-descriptive “content that violates our policies isn't allowed”

    I don't believe it did! I think it was still technically active, but was the only thing we could find that was different (the rest of the managers were employee accounts)
  14. sixthcitysarah

    How to learn specifics of non-descriptive “content that violates our policies isn't allowed”

    Two came back after one appeal, but the third listing (which was one that was over 10 years old) took a month of back and forth for things, but we did get it back just last week! It took 4 appeals in total. Sadly no explanation. We did discover that the owner of that profile was an old personal...
  15. sixthcitysarah

    2nd Appeal Denied and No Way to Contact Support

    Thanks Jason! It sure if stinky out there. There was also another listing suspended, then successfully appealed (and is now live again) that still shows as suspended in our dashboard. So wonky stuff going on over there for sure. Never a dull day in local search!!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER
Back
Top Bottom