More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a new domain so my old GMB Posts links are not working and need to update the Learn More buttons links in each past posts but not seeing an option to find the posts in the new GMB interface, help please?

Solution
If you click any post it will show a dialog with all of your posts, edit button is in a dropdown when you click the 3 dots:

1683638308624.jpg

Might be a good idea to 301 redirect your old links to the new ones though? So you don't lose any SEO value.
If you click any post it will show a dialog with all of your posts, edit button is in a dropdown when you click the 3 dots:

1683638308624.jpg

Might be a good idea to 301 redirect your old links to the new ones though? So you don't lose any SEO value.

Solution
None do as far as I know, a bit confusing indeed. You can get there by clicking an old post or "View all" in the knowledge panel:

1683639301151.jpg

Man, I do some stupid things sometimes. I was clicking on the 'learn more' buttons of the posts clips showing in the Panel which of course does not lead to the posts since the new domain. Now when I click on the post's image it opens up so I can edit, thanks a million!

Hi,
By the way, @koen12344 @mikepcservice can you edit the content of already published posts? Does this option work for you after clicking 'edit'?

Yes it did which had allowed me to change the 'learn more' link, however trying to get you a screenshot of one of my posts in edit mode right now is not working for whatever reason, when I click on EDIT the post is not opening, sorry.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom