More threads by awcwebservices

Reaction score
I am trying to get a Mobile Detailing SAB ranked well in his area within 35 miles. After a few months things are looking good and on the up swing. The issue is there are at least 15 Mobile Detailing Profiles that are clearly Home Based with the address shown. I have been reporting them as Not Open To The Public and have has some success, even Does Not Exists has removed a few obvious spam profiles. But there is Profile with over 150 reviews, has a large presence online via other sites such as YouTube and Facebook. I reported it once and within 24 hours it was removed from the map. Within a week he was back on the map and still had his address being listed. So he got reinstated while in violation. Today I noticed a 2nd profile with the exact same info but shown as a SAB no reviews. I figured he was getting ready in case his main one was taken down again. Filling out the redressal form does nothing. I'm just wanting to play on an even field and by the rules. Any suggestions?

If the redressal form is not working, you can head over to the GBP forum and see if a PE can help. If you have all the listing(s) information, proof they are in violation of Google's policies, and case IDs from the redressal forms, they can look into it and maybe escalate to Google.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom