More threads by New2SEO

New2SEO

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - I am not sure if anyone else has had this happened and found a fix for it, but on my Google Business Profile under the "Planning Section" shows these random checkmarks talking about Covid Testing, Referrals, etc. Not sure why this would happen?

My primary category is Certified Public Accountant, Secondary categories are Accountant, Tax Consultant, Bookkeeping, and Tax preparation.

1693329910184.jpg

Solution
Yeah, Google has opened these attributes willy nilly in vertical where they have no business being and some joker was asked about it and said "yes". To get the attributes set to undefined again so that they stop showing up, you have to ask Google Support. Absolute clownery 🤡.
Yeah, Google has opened these attributes willy nilly in vertical where they have no business being and some joker was asked about it and said "yes". To get the attributes set to undefined again so that they stop showing up, you have to ask Google Support. Absolute clownery 🤡.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom