https://support.google.com/business/workflow/13569690 try through that link. If it doesn't work, open a ticket here, https://support.google.com/business/#topic=4596754 and explain what is going on and ask for a live verification appointment
re: AEO... search the major LLMs for things where Tyou think you should be mentioned in the answers. then ask the LLMs how did they decide that list. Do that a bunch of times. Then do what it says
Hey YuliaK, I ran into this old thread and curious, did your ranking pop back after 2 or 3 weeks? I'm wondering if the 2/3 week suspension delay still exists.
Verification "issues", Suspensions, and ranking drops are very different things. You're going to need 3 distinct lists. Are you mainly concerned about suspensions?
I wonder if verification is somehow a trust factor with google maps that causes them to rank you higher. Just brainstorming why your colleague would come to this conclusion.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.