Recent content by chrisdx22

  1. C

    How Are You Creating Effective GBP Offer Posts in Canva?

    Hey everyone, I'm looking for ideas and best practices when creating Google Business Profile Offer posts in Canva. What Canva elements or formats have worked best for you? Do you stick with simple static designs, or do you use subtle animations and then export as video for GBP posts? I'm...
  2. C

    Question about appealing older deleted reviews

    Hi everyone, I’m hoping to get some clarity on review reinstatement. Is it still worthwhile to submit an appeal for a review that disappeared months ago? I’m not sure if Google actually considers appeals for older missing reviews, or if they mainly focus on reviews that were removed recently...
  3. C

    Is Video Proof Worth It for Removing Fake GBP Listings

    Has anyone had success using video evidence to get spam/fake GBPs removed? Specifically - if you physically go to the listed address and record a video showing: no signage no business operating there clearly residential or unrelated location Does that actually help in getting the listing taken...
  4. C

    Lead Gen GBPs - Best Way To Report Them?

    Hi Jason, thanks again for the insight! I’m really interested in that fourth option you mentioned—just wondering, is that something you offer as a service, or more of a personal process you’ve developed? I’d love to understand how it works and whether it’s something I could apply myself.
  5. C

    Lead Gen GBPs - Best Way To Report Them?

    Thanks for the detailed reply, Jason. I’m curious about the fourth option you mentioned—could you share a bit more about what that involves?
  6. C

    Lead Gen GBPs - Best Way To Report Them?

    Hi, I am new to this forum site. I just want to know what's the best way to report reviews of lead gen sites? Also, what's the best way to report GBPs of lead generation sites through the Google redressal form? I’d appreciate any guidance or tips from those who’ve gone through the process before.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER
Back
Top Bottom