Hey everyone,
I'm looking for ideas and best practices when creating Google Business Profile Offer posts in Canva.
What Canva elements or formats have worked best for you?
Do you stick with simple static designs, or do you use subtle animations and then export as video for GBP posts?
I'm trying to find the right balance between being eye-catching and keeping it professional, especially for home service businesses (HVAC, electrical, carpet cleaning, etc.).
Any examples, Canva templates, design tips, or resources would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
I'm looking for ideas and best practices when creating Google Business Profile Offer posts in Canva.
What Canva elements or formats have worked best for you?
Do you stick with simple static designs, or do you use subtle animations and then export as video for GBP posts?
I'm trying to find the right balance between being eye-catching and keeping it professional, especially for home service businesses (HVAC, electrical, carpet cleaning, etc.).
Any examples, Canva templates, design tips, or resources would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
