More threads by larryk

larryk

Reaction score
Can you pause LSA account without any issues?

Meaning, if a client is rocking (lots of calls) and decide to pause the ads, as they are busy.
THEN several days later, unpause it... will the calls start coming in like before?

Does google give any penalty or somehow reset the goodness the account had before the pause?

thanks

Solution
I haven't seen any penalty for pausing accounts for a few days and then turning them back on. At least from my experience, they seem to pick up where they left off.
I haven't seen any penalty for pausing accounts for a few days and then turning them back on. At least from my experience, they seem to pick up where they left off.

Solution
We've got hundreds of LSA's in our MCC, and in 2 years I've never seen an issue with doing this. If you're referring to how pausing an ad can invoke a type of "ramp up" period for Google Ads, I haven't seen a similar behavior with LSA's. They can seemingly toggle on/off and pick up where they left off.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom