BUSINESS_IMPRESSIONS_DESKTOP_SEARCH
BUSINESS_IMPRESSIONS_MOBILE_SEARCH
ACTIONS_WEBSITE
WEBSITE_CLICKS
ACTIONS_PHONE
CALL_CLICKS
ACTIONS_DRIVING_DIRECTIONS
BUSINESS_DIRECTION_REQUESTS

Looks like photo views is now officially not a metric. I understand that photos help with engagement but will it be as relevant since Google no longer is tracking the metrics around it. I always encourage clients to upload photos or make sure we are uploading new photos monthly. Showing them the photos views was always a great way to show them that it is relevant.

Yes, I got that message too.

It's a shame they're retiring the photos, but there's also good news. The API will provide keywords that most often displayed the profile, i.e. what we have in the GMB panel.

Finally!
🤩

It's a shame they're retiring the photos, but there's also good news. The API will provide keywords and their profile, or what we have in the GMB panel.
Finally! 🤩

agree I am very excited about that!

It's a shame they're retiring the photos, but there's also good news. The API will provide keywords that most often displayed the profile, i.e. what we have in the GMB panel.

Finally!
🤩

Doesn't the new performances do that since the start? Or am missing something, cause these metrics don't even seem to mention keywords.

We have access to all other GBP API but I activated the Business Profile Performance API and our quota is 0.

We applied 2 months ago to increase the quota, but it's pending.

Have you had access to the Performance API?

How did you do?

We have access to all other GBP API but I activated the Business Profile Performance API and our quota is 0.

How did you do?

we were able to increase our quota with no issues and have access to the performance api

How did you do?

We had to wait more than two months for our quota increase request to be granted. But in the end, it was granted.

Happy New Year all, we submitted API access request months ago, and have no response. After reading the string below, it appears the wait is par for the course. Any tips on how to get access?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone else has run into issues with dramatic decreases in the number of views for Search & Maps? We were looking at report data from November 2022 for an enterprise client that has about 200 locations, and their combined Google Views on Search and Maps was 1,329,034 views.

Since implementing the Performance API and the new endpoints, the number for the same date range dropped to 331,271 views. I submitted a ticket to Google Business Profile API Support but figured I'd ask the community if they're run into any similar issues. Thanks!

Hello! I was wondering if anyone else has run into issues with dramatic decreases in the number of views for Search & Maps? We were looking at report data from November 2022 for an enterprise client that has about 200 locations, and their combined Google Views on Search and Maps was 1,329,034 views.

Since implementing the Performance API and the new endpoints, the number for the same date range dropped to 331,271 views. I submitted a ticket to Google Business Profile API Support but figured I'd ask the community if they're run into any similar issues. Thanks!

Hi,
I also met this problem, the views data decreased by 80% or more.

I think you will find the answer to your question here:
  • How Were “Views” on GBP Previously Counted?

A Google Business Profile view previously meant that a business profile appeared somewhere on the user's screen while they were browsing Google Search results or Google Map results. This could be as minor as a map pin along with 25 other businesses or a local pack search result.

• How Are “Views” on GBP Counted With the New API?

With the new API, a Google Business Profile view is essentially a “unique user view,” which is the number of times your profile was seen by a unique user over a single day. It doesn’t matter if the user saw your business profile once or a dozen times, it is still only counted once. In other words, the total number of unique views is equal to the number of people who saw your profile that day.

Link: Why Have My Google Business Profile Views Dropped? | Uberall They even quoted your question :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom