More threads by KimW

KimW

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I requested access to a location and got the "wait 7 days" email. When I clicked to claim after the 7 days were up, it went to a 404. So I went back to the email and tried again. This took me to my GMB dash and I saw 5 of that same location there!

I contacted GMB support on the 13th, spoke with Sanskrati and he asked me to reply to an email he was sending. I did this and got another email asking that I wait another 7 days. On day 8 I responded to his email saying the Owner of the listing had not contacted me. This was 11 days ago. Sent a second email 6 days ago and have not heard back.

There is no option for me to remove the listings and I can't remove myself as a user because it shows me as Primary Owner.
Any suggestions on how I can fix this? GMB help only goes to the "community" option no matter what I select for topics.

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.50.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 9.53.56 AM.png

Hey @KimW I just want to confirm, if you select the box beside each location, to the left, it should bring up bunch of options on the right, are any of those options the option to remove the listings?

Hi @Colan Nielsen Remove Locations is greyed out and will not let me remove. Even if I select each one individually.

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 8.44.38 AM.png

Are you able to remove them if you go into the individual listings and select the "remove listing" option?

If not, you need to contact GMB support.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom