More threads by BekahBerry

BekahBerry

Reaction score
My client is an insurance/financial agent, and shares an address with multiple other agencies, all who have separate optimized GBPs. When searching for "company name, city, state" only one agent's GBP shows up on both search and maps. We have differentiated the categories on each GBP, but all except one profile is being filtered from the search results. Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this filter to show all of the profiles in this office?

Solution
If this is about branded search, You're not asking about filtering. You want Google to make the connection between the profiles and the brand. You might want to edit the thread title.
If this is about branded search, You're not asking about filtering. You want Google to make the connection between the profiles and the brand. You might want to edit the thread title.

Solution
Regardless of the search, branded or not, all but one agent is getting

My client is an insurance/financial agent, and shares an address with multiple other agencies, all who have separate optimized GBPs. When searching for "company name, city, state" only one agent's GBP shows up on both search and maps. We have differentiated the categories on each GBP, but all except one profile is being filtered from the search results. Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this filter to show all of the profiles in

My client is an insurance/financial agent, and shares an address with multiple other agencies, all who have separate optimized GBPs. When searching for "company name, city, state" only one agent's GBP shows up on both search and maps. We have differentiated the categories on each GBP, but all except one profile is being filtered from the search results. Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this filter to show all of the profiles in this office?

Have same case, got it done through maps

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom