More threads by Harmony Huskinson

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! I posted a request on the GBP Help Forum and haven't received a response, so I'm checking in here to see if anyone can help with removing some negative reviews from a customer who only did business with a single location (not multiple locations). Thank you advance!

Here's the issue:

I work with an HVAC company that has multiple verified GBP profiles. Several of these profiles recently received multiple negative reviews from the same customer. I believe this is in violation of the Content Policy within the "Fake Engagement" section, because the customer only worked with a single location.

We would like to remove the negative reviews for the locations that this customer did not work with. We flagged these reviews and our request to remove was denied (there are nuances to this situation that the system wouldn't detect).

Request URL: Negative Reviews Left Across Multiple Locations by the Same Customer - Google Business Profile Community

URLs for each review are in the original request.

Thanks again for the help!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom