More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
I know Google cracked down on keyword stuffing in the business name at one point, but I'm seeing happening pretty aggressively in the "movers" space. The business name, for example, "Joe Schmo Movers" is listed in GBP/Maps as "Joe Schmo Movers Best Movers in Annapolis Maryland." There are dozens, and it's proving successful. So I'm curious... how do you tackle this issue with your own client's competitors beyond submitting the business redressal form?

... how do you tackle this issue with your own client's competitors beyond submitting the business redressal form?
The Suggest An Edit and the Redressal Form are pretty much the only two methods we use. It takes some babysitting and sometimes several weeks, but usually, it goes through. Sometimes, our initial Redressal will be rejected, but following up with Case IDs can often take care of it.

The Suggest An Edit and the Redressal Form are pretty much the only two methods we use. It takes some babysitting and sometimes several weeks, but usually, it goes through. Sometimes, our initial Redressal will be rejected, but following up with Case IDs can often take care of it.

Thank you, Conor. Much appreciated!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom