More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
Hi. We are trying to verify 2 of our client's business listings, but their main phone number goes to a phone tree. Are you exceptional experts able to help me verify both listings please? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hi there,

While we cannot help you verify, we can give suggestions. Is phone verification the only option? Sometimes Google will give multiple options and you need to click "view more options" to see them.

If that is the only option, can you redirect those specific numbers briefly when you actually go through to verify? That is probably the best way, you will only need to redirect these numbers for a few minutes and then you can direct back to the phone tree.

If neither of those options work, fill out this contact form to contact Google Business Profile support directly and request a manual verification. Sometimes Google can help with that if the option you have does not work.

Hi. We are trying to verify 2 of our client's business listings, but their main phone number goes to a phone tree. Are you exceptional experts able to help me verify both listings please? I'd greatly appreciate it!

I can help you verify them as long as they are not SABs aka address hidden.

Dm me the name, address, phone number, website of the business, and email address to add as an owner. After 7 days, you can take possession.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom