More threads by VigneshK

VigneshK

Reaction score
Hi. I have a question related to my client who is a Lawyer.

My client has his Criminal Defense law practice and is operating from a suite in a co-working space. He has a verified GBP account for this office space.

As the majority of his clients are for Drug abuse cases, he has decided to expand his practice and set up a separate division for handling Drug cases.

He has registered a new name, set up a new website, purchased a new phone number, and rented another suite in the same building.

Verifying the new business
How can he show the address and the office space for video verification?
Should he put up the address with the Suite number and signage on the door of his new office space?

Any advice or sharing experience on this will be helpful. Thanks!

Thanks @petermfwd

Yes, I have advised him to put up a signage with the "name" and "full address with the suite number". He already receives customers during business hours. The Drug Cases will be visiting the new suite.

He's getting letterheads and business cards made with the new name. He's setting up the new suite with everything that's needed in a lawyer's office.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom