More threads by morganbloom

morganbloom

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm trying to set up Bing Places listings for our clients and I was wondering if I should sync to our Google My Business. I'm only seeing threads on here asking how to unsync so it seems like it might be more of a hassle than a help.

Also, would syncing create multiple listings for the clients with already existing Bing listings?

I would sync initially if you are the only user on the Bing account and then unsync for all other updates in the future.

If you have more than one person managing the Bing Account through unique logins, I'd do it manually. I have run into issues where a client did the initial sync and it took months of back and forth with Bing and the client to break the connection. For that reason, I sync very hesitantly. I haven't had this issue when I am the only one on the account.

I thought there was a limit back when they first started offering that? If you have more than 15 or 20 listings in your gmb account it won't let you sync. I recall trying it back then.

Hi All, I'm trying to set up Bing Places listings for our clients and I was wondering if I should sync to our Google My Business. I'm only seeing threads on here asking how to unsync so it seems like it might be more of a hassle than a help.

Also, would syncing create multiple listings for the clients with already existing Bing listings?
It's truly a hassle to unsync as the unsync button is hidden in an obscure location. I prefer not to sync because I feel that Microsoft is merely riding on all our hard work (getting the listing verified on Google). I don't see any added value provided by Microsoft so I don't feel that they deserve our listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom