More threads by Arthur1818

Arthur1818

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Please help... desperate here. Losing lots of $$$. About 2 weeks ago my geo pin was moved to another state within my gmb profile... I moved it back... then a week ago it happened again....I moved it back ...again.. now my gmb profile with all the reviews...is gone!!!. I submitted appeal...including my utility bills... I went on Google maps and it's clearly shows our store...been there for 10 years.. I also pay gsuite for that location...... I have in-store photo tour too.. see attached... what can I do? How can I speed up the process??? Where can I email or call...it's terrible...what's happening. Who can move the pin without my approval? Maybe it's Google internal glitch... please help..desperate here... plzz

Screenshot_20240618_202410_Maps.jpg

20240619_113200.jpg

This is happening a lot lately. You need to submit and appeal. You can find the details here -https://support.google.com/business/answer/4569145?hl=en

To help, you can also create a post at the Google Business Profile Help Forum - Sign in - Google Accounts

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom