More threads by DanielTexasLira

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has been experiencing a long delay in receiving GMB's verification code? I've resent it 3 times over the course of 2 months with no luck.

Just to give a brief of the business: it's a SAB that provides digital marketing services and location is at an apartment complex.

Could it be that Google is no longer accepting apartment addresses w/ an apartment # as a legit address to do business from?

Last edited:
@DanielTexasLira, it's always possible Google has a new policy, but in this case it sure sounds like a mail-handling issue. Whenever a client of mine has run into a super-long delay in receiving the postcard, it's always turned out to be an issue with who picks up the mail or where it's delivered, rather than a hang-up on Google's end.

@DanielTexasLira I have run into a similar issue myself recently with multiple SAB locations.

A workaround to the postcard is to reach out to Google support and let them know you have sent at least 3 postcards, to no avail. Ask if they can provide you with an alternate verification method.

In 2-3 weeks you will hear back asking for a Business License or a bill at that address with the business name.

If you can provide those details you should be good to go 🤙

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom