More threads by GoodGriefGoogle

Reaction score
Hi There
Looking for help please!
I am a project lead for the British Red Cross and my focus is on finding and updating all of the BRC Google Map locations with the correct data to enable our service users to access the help they need. I have found 600+ sites thus far. I have also run an internal audit with that information to obtain the correct data that should be showing within each site. However, I have been unable to gain bulk verification status to allow me to manage and make any updates. In fact, without the bulk verification I have been unable to claim the lion's share of the sites. I have been attempting to do this for approximately 6 months. I have opened several cases with Google support but have never received the support needed to move on with my project. As an organisation it is imperative that we advertise the correct information within Google Maps so that we can provide service users the humanitarian aid they require. Really hoping that someone can help and many thanks in advance!

I would try asking for help at the GBP Forum.

One of the Product Experts can take a look and escalate it. You will need to provide details and case ID's from your support interactions.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom