More threads by interiorguy

interiorguy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've tried to get in contact with Google support for almost two weeks now and am only getting an automatic response every time I submit the reinstatement form.

1682523868388.png

The client I am working with is a law firm and opened up a legit location in Sacramento. It is in a high rise and they have signage, an office with multiple staff members, are in the directory and meet clients there. I've sent Google pictures of the office, the signage, the directory in the building, the lease agreement, the business insurance etc.
I haven't been able to talk with an actual person from Google when I submit all of this.

Is there any way I can get in front of an actual person at Google via email, or is there some documentation I should be submitting that I'm not? Seems crazy that we followed the guidelines to set this up and were initially verified and now we're not.

The suspension seemed to happen after we switched the link in the GBP to a page specific to this location. Any help is appreciated!

Solution
I've noticed an increase in new locations for lawyers getting suspended after verification (instant verification, postcard, or even video verification) I believe Google wants to make sure it's a real location/business in a category where spam can run rampant and have serious consequences for people.

I have helped reinstate suspended profiles for a considerable number of lawyers, locksmiths, and handypersons with this exact "problem" in the last few months, so Google is using this "anti-spam" tactic more and more.

You need to reply to that email and ask to appeal the denial, attach all proof and advise how they operate.
If that doesn't work, try Google Business Community Forum.
I've noticed an increase in new locations for lawyers getting suspended after verification (instant verification, postcard, or even video verification) I believe Google wants to make sure it's a real location/business in a category where spam can run rampant and have serious consequences for people.

I have helped reinstate suspended profiles for a considerable number of lawyers, locksmiths, and handypersons with this exact "problem" in the last few months, so Google is using this "anti-spam" tactic more and more.

You need to reply to that email and ask to appeal the denial, attach all proof and advise how they operate.

Solution

Thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom