More threads by Mahfuz Alam

Mahfuz Alam

Reaction score
We are a small digital agency with 20+ clients in the home service niche (mostly plumbers and HVAC). Since January 2023 we are seeing a YoY decline in GMB Calls (From Insight). The Ranking did not change much. I understand that GMB insights are fairly inaccurate but that was inaccurate the year ago too right?

I am seeing this pattern for numerous of our clients. Is there anything going on right now or has something happened from Jan 2023 or it's just me?

Just checking to if you are experiencing the same. Is it economy or I am missing something? Attached are a few images below.
Any insight is appreciated!
Screenshot at Mar 01 02-24-06.png

Screenshot at Mar 01 02-23-47.png

Screenshot at Mar 01 02-23-28.png

Screenshot at Mar 01 02-23-06.png

Solution
I would check to see if any changes have been made to the search results. For instance, maybe there are more local service ads appearing at the top now and those are taking away some of the calls.
I would check to see if any changes have been made to the search results. For instance, maybe there are more local service ads appearing at the top now and those are taking away some of the calls.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom