More threads by Stack

Stack

Reaction score
I am trying to help a friend with their GMB which used to be managed by HIBU and can't figure it out and thought I would come out here. I am getting the Your Access has been Suspended Because the profile doesn't follow the guidelines. Edit your business Info....

When I look the the profile I don't see anything that pops up. All the information is correct on the page and it looks like a soft suspension. When I go to appeal it, it says there is nothing to actually appeal and just goes through the steps.

I have contacted Google with any channel I can and said I have all the documents etc for the business and if they can help me figure out what the suspension is but they keep saying there is a duplicate listing for this. I do searches on google and I can't find any duplicate for the business so I am trying to really figure out what is going on and what steps I could take. I had recently started a new GMB but didn't verify it yet in case I can never get this account back and we need to get our own that we can control.

This is the business - law offices of tony wadhawan - Google Search

Any help would be appreciated.

So you mentioned you started a new listing and didn't verify it - I would remove that from your account. It's possible that is the duplicate they are referring to.

So you mentioned you started a new listing and didn't verify it - I would remove that from your account. It's possible that is the duplicate they are referring to.

I had made that after the fact but who knows with google support. I'll remove it. But having said that, what other steps can I take after that's taken off to appeal or do anything?

I respond to support first now that you've removed the duplicate from your account and see if they'll reinstate it.

I respond to support first now that you've removed the duplicate from your account and see if they'll reinstate it.

Thank you. I am going to try that now and just reply to the old email. Is there a better way to contact them outside of the email they responded or just trying to do the form online and somehow get a request in and hope someone sees it?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom