More threads by EugeneTheMarketer

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Eugene, 23 years old, and I'm from Ukraine. I got interested in Google Maps profile improvements half a year ago - since then I've put few clients from rural areas/small towns on a map for a couple of bucks. They usually get ~40 directions each month which I think I could count them as clients. The most exciting thing I find about improving GMB profiles is that it is a low-hanging fruit of marketing: you can get a lot of traffic just by making minor changes.

I'm interested to hear from both experts and newbies from different regions of the world: how much do you earn per month? Can you provide example of some job you've done and tell how much did you earn from it?

How much you charge should be based on how much experience you have. The deeper your knowledge of local and GBP. the more value you can bring to a business that you want to help.

Most Local SEO companies charge monthly retainers that range from $500/month to $5k/month.

Driving directions have been known to be buggy so depending on the industry that probably isn't the best metric.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom